STATEMENT OF FAITH
What we believe
The statement of faith for Jubilee Church.
- There is only one true God who is the eternal King, Creator and Redeemer of all that is.
- He is perfectly holy, just, loving and truthful.
- He has revealed Himself to be eternally self-existent – one being in three persons: God the Father, God the Son and God the Holy Spirit
- The Bible to be the inspired only infallible and authoritative word of God.
- Jesus Christ is the son of God, born of a virgin, lived a sinless life and was put to death on a cross, dying in our place, paying the price of sin and defeating evil. We believe that Jesus rose again and ascended into heaven as the only saviour of the world, where he sits at the right hand of God.
- We embrace the biblical government of the 5 fold ministry – apostles, prophets, evangelists, pastors and teachers.
- The church is the body of Christ, the priesthood of all believers both nationally and internationally.
- That baptism by full immersion is a step of obedience in our walk of faith and follows our personal commitment to follow Jesus.
- We believe in the power of the Holy Spirit and that the same spirit that raised Jesus from the grave lives in us and therefore we can do the same miracles as Jesus and even more through the Holy Spirit.
- Christ is returning for his Church.